Coming Soon for 2012...

Hi Folks,


I am excited for what I have on the horizon for 2012, provided that end-of-days thing doesn't prove to be as big an inconvenience as everyone says it is. I am currently writing a new comic book project which I am excited about. I can't say too much about it, other than it is a bigger undertaking than I have previously done. I am working with the folks at Clockwork Comics and so far the collaboration has been great. I will be previewing some art for it at the Amazing Arizona Comicon in January from the 6th to the 8th!


In addition to this, I may be working on a new Finch and the Sidekicks project. However, right now I am focussed on the afore mentioned secret project!


Until then, please stop by my table at Amazing Arizona Comicon in Mesa, AZ in January. I would love to meet you and sell you some comics!


Happy New Year!


Paul

Comments